Business Set Up In UAE

Why Set Up Your Business in UAE?

UAE is a developed economy that offers a favorable business environment, world-class infrastructure, nifty amenities, flexible government norms, and efficient quality services to all incoming businesses, irrespective of their country of origin. Business setup in UAE is a futuristic and insightful business decision for the following reasons:

  • The UAE is a growing and diversified market with high global demand for imports and exports, and vast opportunities for suppliers
  • The country bears a strategic geographic location in a resource-rich region
  • The UAE has easy access and global connectivity with over 90 airlines and 170 shipping lines
  • Above all, the commerce in the UAE is based on free trade barriers (no quotas or exchange controls)
  • The country levies no tax on personal, capital or corporate income, and allows 100% repatriation of capital and profits
  • The real estate and freight charges are competitive
  • There are no currency restrictions on the exchange of money
  • The energy supply is abundant and low-priced
  • The populace in the country is educated and skilled, so the place is favorable from the standpoint of hiring workforce – not that there are any restrictions on hiring foreign nationals
  • The transportation system throughout the UAE is well developed
  • The infrastructural advancement in the UAE is no secret – its plush real estate, state-of-the-art telecommunication systems, and dependable power supply & other utilities are a fertile breeding ground for business entities
  • There is top-notch accommodation for residential and office purposes, with cutting-edge venues for exhibitions and conferences
  • The financial and services sector in the UAE is remarkably developed, especially suited to complement the business milieu in the region
  • The nation has a cosmopolitan lifestyle with first-rate educational institutions, medical facilities, hotels, and shopping complexes

Choose your location

UAE Mainland

When it comes to Mainland Companies, the foreign investor can claim only 49% company share and the rest 51% is owned by a UAE national shareholder partner. But the greatest benefit is that the mainland company can operate the business across the length and breadth of UAE. Mainland company operations are not restricted to the geographical boundaries of the free zone. Here are the most preferred locations to start Mainland company in Dubai.

UAE Offshore

An offshore company is preferred by those entrepreneurs and investors who need business confidentiality and asset protection. Offshore companies are also called Non-Resident companies and are not allowed to perform business transactions in the UAE. There are two jurisdictions that offer Offshore Company formation in the UAE. And they are JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority) and RAK (Rasal Al-Khaimah). Offshore companies require an Incorporation certificate to initiate the operations.

UAE Freezone

You may opt for any of the Free Zone regions listed below based on your business endeavors.